In an earlier post, I mentioned my reasons for wanting to post my courseware online for free. This material has been developed over 10 years of teaching the PMP course and it’s helped over a thousand exam candidates to pass the PMP certification exam. I hope that you can use this too!
So let’s start this PMP certification journey together! The first thing is to organize our thoughts. So therefore, I’ve decided to put up an Index Page here that references the posts and links on this site.
- What is the PMP?
- PMP Exam Application Tips (Must read)
- About the PMP Exam
- The Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Overview of Knowledge Areas – House Analogy
- Knowledge Areas: Project Integration Management
- Knowledge Areas: Project Scope Management
- Knowledge Areas: Project Time Management
- Knowledge Areas: Project Cost Management
- Knowledge Areas: Project Quality Management
- Knowledge Areas: Project Human Resources Management
- Knowledge Areas: Project Communications Management
- Knowledge Areas: Project Risk Management
- Knowledge Areas: Project Procurement Management
These posts might take a bit of time, but please feel free to put up your comments if you have any questions or requests. I promise to get back to you as soon as possible!
Ook, Road Chimp.
Am looking for help in PMI RMP exam. Any courses available ?
The PMI Risk Management Professional (RMP) credential is certainly a great one to have.
I strongly recommend Rita Mulcahey’s RMP guide entitled: Risk Management Tricks of the Trade for Project Managers and Pmi-rmp Exam Prep Guide [Paperback]
You can find it online through Amazon here.
Also, make sure that you get your hands on the PMI Practice Standard for Project Risk Management, Amazon Link here.